Easy Kulcha Recipe
Kids do require a good variety of food items so that they can follow a decent diet. You can prepare this soft bread at home which would be savoured by young kids without much thought. The ingredients required are plain flour, curd, baking soda, baking powder and salt. This item is rich is carbohydrates.
1. You need to mix Maida, salt and baking soda. Sieve them together.
2. Add water and kneed the mixture into soft dough.
3. Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth. Keep it aside for 6 hours.
4. The next step is to divide his dough into 4 equal parts.
5. Now make 5’’diameter circles from each portion and heat it on a tava.
Make sure each side turns golden and do add ghee to it. These Kulchas can be savoured with a variety of dishes.