Egg Butter Masala
Egg butter masala is a delicious dish that you can serve with the meals. This dish is made using eggs which are a rich source of fat, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12, which are essential for a healthy mind and body.
Ingredients: 3 boiled eggs, 1 ½ tbsp. butter, ¾ cup cubed onions, 1 cup tomatoes deseeded and chopped, 10 cashew nuts, salt, ¾ tsp. red chilli powder, a pinch of turmeric, 2 cloves, 2 cardamoms, 1 small cinnamon stick, 1 tsp garam masala, ½ tsp. coriander powder, ¼ tsp. kasuri methi, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
1. Prick the eggs with a fork and roast in hot butter till golden. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté the onions, cashews, tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes turn mushy.
3. Add chilli powder, turmeric, mix and remove from flame. Mix the masala with ¾ cup water and set aside.
4. Heat butter in pan and fry whole spices. Add ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell goes.
5. Pour the masala into the pan and cook till it has thickened. Add garam masala and garam masala and cook till the oil starts separating.
6. Now add the eggs, ginger juliennes and cook with lid on for 2-3 minutes.
Serve this with rice or chapattis.