Egg Capsicum Curry
Protein is an essential nutrient which is required for your growth. You can prepare this tasty recipe of Egg Capsicum Curry without any hassle. Egg offers protein, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Iron and Calcium in sufficient amounts. Moreover, the presence of capsicum adds dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Magnesium.
Ingredients: 6 boiled eggs, 1 chopped onion, 1 large capsicum chopped, 1 Tbsp. ginger garlic paste, 1 Tbsp. cumin, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt.
1. You need to take a pan and heat oil. Add turmeric powder and salt.
2. Add boiled eggs and fry them until they turn golden.
3. Take another pan and heat oil. Add cumin and chopped onions. To this add ginger garlic paste and fry them for a minute.
4. Now, you need to add red chili powder, salt and ½ cup of water. Fry the masala well.
5. The next step is to add capsicum and tomato pieces. Saute the content for at least 5 minutes.
6. To the pan add fried eggs and stir the mixture for 8 minutes. Cook the gravy over medium flame till it becomes thick.
You would cherish this recipe. Try it now!