Egg Fried Rice
Treat everyone one to delicious fried rice with this recipe. This fried rice uses eggs, which are a rich source of fats, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Vitamin B12 and is quite healthy.
Ingredients: 1 cup uncooked rice, ½ tbsp. vinegar, 1 ½ tsp. soya sauce, 1-2 garlic cloves finely chopped, 1/8 tsp. pepper powder, salt, 1 medium carrot chopped, ½ small capsicum chopped, 3 tbsp. chopped spring onions, 2 large eggs, 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil, ½ star anise, 1 strand mace
1. Cook the rice till it is just done and set aside.
2. Break the eggs into a bowl, beat and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the star anise, mace and chopped garlic on high flame for a few minutes.
4. Add the chopped vegetables and fry for 3-5 minutes .
5. Lower the flame to medium, add the eggs and scramble.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle the vinegar and mix till everything has blended well with the eggs.
7. Add the rice and mix. Fry for about 2-3 minutes .
8. Remove from flame and serve.
Great for lunch or dinner, isn’t it? Make this healthy and delicious meal using this recipe today!