This recipe is to whom who refuses to have eggs and it will make them fall in love. Egg keema is very tasty and offers the nutritional benefits of eggs. Eggs are a rich source of protein, Vitamin D and Vitamin A.
Ingredients: 4 boiled eggs, 2 tbsp. oil, 1 bay leaf, 2 green cardamoms, 2 cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 bay leaf, ½ tsp cumin, ¾ cup finely chopped onions, 1 green chilli slit, ½ cup chopped tomatoes, salt, 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala, ½ tsp coriander powder, ½ cup green peas, handful of chopped coriander leaves.
1. Chop the eggs into small cubes and set aside.
2. Fry the whole spices in oil and then add the onions. Saute till they are golden.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Next, add the tomatoes and cook till they are mushy.
4. Add the spice powders and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the peas and cook for a few minutes.
6. Pour in a little water and add salt and chopped coriander leaves.
7. When the masala has thickened, add the chopped eggs and coat well.
Simple, isn’t it? Make this yummy dish!