Try the amazing Indo Chinese food with this egg noodles recipe. This recipe uses noodles with eggs, which are a rich source of protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, iron and calcium. This egg noodles dish is enhanced with the nutritional value of eggs, which is a rich source of protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12.
Ingredients: 2 cakes of noodles, 2-3 eggs, 2 small garlic cloves finely chopped, 2-3 green chillies slit, pepper powder, 1 tsp. vinegar, olive oil, ½ cup bell peppers chopped, 2 sprigs of spring onions chopped, 1 carrot julienne, 1 tsp. each of soya sauce and tomato sauce, 1 star anise, 1 strand of mace.
1. Cook the noodles, drain and add 1 tsp. oil in the noodles to prevent sticking
2. Break the eggs, beat in a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic, green chillies, star anise and mace and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the chopped vegetables and cook them till they are crunchy
5. Sprinkle salt, vinegar and pepper powder. Add the eggs, scramble them lightly and cook.
6. Next, add the noodles, a little more salt and pepper powder.
7. Toss on high flame for a couple of minutes and serve.
Treat yourself with this delicious meal by preparing it at home today!