Here’s a recipe that will allow you to cook up a yummy dish. Egg roast is delicious and offers the nutritional goodness of eggs, which are a rich source of fats, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp. oil, ½ tsp. cumin seeds, ¾ thinly sliced onions, salt, 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste, 1 medium tomato chopped, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 sprig curry leaves, ½ tsp. garam masala, ¼ tsp. chilli powder, pinch of turmeric powder
1. Shell the eggs, pierce them with a fork and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, crackle the cumin seeds.
3. Saute the onions and fry till they are golden. Next, add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Toss in the tomatoes and cook till they are mushy.
5. Sprinkle the spice powders, fry and add eggs and curry leaves.
6. You can also add a little water to prevent the masala from going dry.
Egg roast is ready. Prepare it today with rice or chapattis.