Make a yummy sandwich using boiled eggs. Eggs are a rich source of protein, copper, iron, zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and selenium and hence are essential for the healthy growth.
Ingredients: 2 boiled eggs, 4 slices of bread, 1 tsp. butter, 1 onion thinly sliced, 1 garlic clove finely chopped, ½ tsp. cumin, 1 green chilli chopped finely, ¼ tsp. garam masala, ¼ tsp. chilli powder, ¼ tsp. kasuri methi, grated carrots, onions, cucumber, lettuce, lemon juice.
1. Slice the boiled eggs and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the cumin seeds and chopped garlic. Next, add the onions and a little bit of salt. Saute till they are golden.
3. Toss in the spice powders, fry for a minute and remove from the pan.
4. Trim the edges of the bread, spread butter, add a layer of fried onions, egg slices and top it with the grated veggies. Add lemon juice.
5. Place another slice of bread and press gently.
Your egg sandwich is ready. Prepare this delicious breakfast item today using this recipe!