Eggless Almond Cake
Cakes are cherished since they are sweet & flavorful. You would be happy when you serve Eggless Almond Cake which can be prepared at home. The recipe isn’t complicated and involves almonds which are rich in carbohydrates, Vitamin B-6 and iron. This recipe also involves butter milk which offers calcium, Vitamin B-12, potassium and magnesium.
Ingredients: ¾ cup plain flour, ¾ cup almond meal, 1 ½ tbsp baking powder, 80 ml butter milk, 200 ml milk, unsalted butter, 1 ½ cup of powdered sugar, 2 tbsp almond extract and 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
1. You need to first mix the plain flour and baking powder. Sieve it twice and add almond meal. Mix it well.
2. Now, add buttermilk and salt. Keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 180C.
4. Next step is to cream sugar and butter until it grows fluffy. Now, add buttermilk, vanilla extract and almond.
5. Add 1 cup of flour and mix it well.
6. Next add ½ of the milk and around ½ cup flour. Mix well.
7. Now add rest of the flour and mix it again.
8. Transfer the content to a greased tray and bake it for at least 20 minutes. Check for dark golden color and then take it out.
A wonderful recipe which should be tried right away!