Eggless Apple Muffins
Eggless Apple Muffins recipe can be made at home in a delicious way. Apples are rich sources of fibre, potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. This recipe for eggless apple muffins is quite simple.
Ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour, ½ tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp cinnamon powder, a pinch of salt, ½ cup warm water, ½ cup grated jaggery, 2 cups of chopped apples, ½ tsp apple cider vinegar, ½ tsp vanilla essence, 3 tbsp oil.
1. Line the muffin liners with oil and set aside. Preheat your oven at 180oC for about 15 minutes.
2. Take the whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, take a little warm water and dissolve the jaggery in it. Add vanilla essence and apple cider to this and stir well.
4. Now add the flour mixture to this and stir well to form a smooth batter. Add water according to the consistency your require to make the batter smooth and lump free.
5. Next add the chopped apples into the bowl and mix it well with the batter.
6. Pour the batter into the muffin liners and sprinkle a little cinnamon powder on the top.
7. Place the muffins into the oven and cook at 180 degrees Celsius for about half an hour. Check with a toothpick to see if the insides have cooked as well.
8. Take out from the oven and let them cool.
Did you know that making muffins at home was so easy? So go on and start preparing for this wonderful snack right away!