Eggless Banana Bread
Why buy bread from outside, when you can make more delicious and healthy bread at home? Eggless banana bread is an easy to prepare food item and is rich in nutrition as it is rich in potassium, carbohydrate, dietary fibre, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 4 medium sized ripe bananas, 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour, ½ cup coconut oil, ½ cup sugar, ½ tsp vanilla extract, ¼ tsp cinnamon powder, 2-3 pinches of nutmeg powder, 1-2 tbsp. sunflower seeds, 1 ½ tsp. baking powder, ½ tsp. baking soda, a pinch of salt.
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a rectangular cake pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. Slice the bananas and put them in a bowl along with some sugar. Mash the ingredients and add oil, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and mix well.
3. Next add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt into the mashed bananas and fold well.
4. Add the sunflower seeds and fold again.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased cake pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30-40 minutes.
6. Remove the bread, slice and serve.
So prepare your own homemade delicious bread using this recipe and serve it for breakfast or snacks.