Eggless Banana Muffins
Eggless banana muffins are a great way to incorporate the goodness of bananas into your diet. Bananas are rich in potassium, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, magnesium, Vitamin A and iron. This recipe is really easy to follow and can be prepared within no time.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups of whole wheat flour, ½ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, a pinch of salt, 3 large bananas chopped, ¼ cup of sugar, ½ cup oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
1. Line a muffin tray with muffin liners and set aside. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, take the chopped bananas and add sugar and oil to it. Now mash them and mix them well to ensure that you get a uniform mixture.
3. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract to this and mix well.
4. Add the whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt to the banana mixture and fold well.
5. Pour into the muffin liners and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
6. Check with a toothpick to see if the muffins are done.
7. Serve on cooling.
Simple and quick, these eggless banana muffins can be the perfect accompaniment with your evening tea.