Are you allergic to eggs? Do not worry! Here’s an easy and simple recipe that allows you to make delicious brownies at home in no time, without having worrying about nutrition. This recipe uses whole wheat flour which is a rich source of dietary fibre, potassium, sodium, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: ½ cup of atta, ½ tsdp of baking powder, a pinch of salt, 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup of cocoa powder, 70 grams of sugar, 4 tablespoons of oil, ½ tsp of vanilla extract.
1. Grease your baking tray with oil. Keep the tray pre-heated at 300 degrees Celsius for making the brownies.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Heat water in a pan and once it is hot, lower the flame and add the sugar and cocoa powder. Whisk thoroughly and let the mixture come to a boil.
4. Mix this with the flour mixture and whisk well to get a thick batter.
5. Pour it into the baking tray and bake at 200oC for 30 minutes. Check cooking with a toothpick.
6. Remove tray and cut out the brownies once it has cooled.
Easy, isn’t it? Try it out today!