Eggless Chocolate Banana Carrot Cake
Eggless chocolate banana carrot cake can easily be made at home. Besides being delicious, it is also nutritious as it is made using bananas and carrots. Bananas are a rich source of potassium, dietary fibre, carbohydrate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, magnesium etc. Carrots are a rich source of dietary fibre, potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 4 bananas chopped, 1 cup chopped carrots, 2 cups maida, ¾ cup powdered sugar, ½ tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. baking soda, ¾ cup cocoa powder, 1 cup water, ½ cup oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, 125 gms dark chocolate, ½ cup oil, icing sugar.
1. Grease a cake pan and set aside.
2. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Mix the flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and blend well.
4. Put the chopped bananas and carrots together in a blender and make a puree.
5. Add the sugar, oil and water into the puree and mix well.
6. Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and blend well.
7. Add the vanilla extract, mix well and pour out the batter into the greased pan.
8. Pour out the batter into the greased pan and bake for 40 minutes.
Remove, cut and serve with tea, coffee or milkshake. So go on and prepare this yummy cake today!