Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffin
Chocolates are a rich source of potassium, sodium, dietary fiber, iron and magnesium. Here’s a recipe that you will love. You can make chocolate chip muffins at home using this simple recipe and treat your family with his favourite food, but in a healthier manner.
Ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour, ½ tsp baking soda, 1/3 cup chocolate chips, half a cup of warm water, ½ cup sugar, ½ tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 3 tbsp olive oil.
1. Grease the muffin liners and set them aside.
2. Preheat your oven at 180oC for 15 minutes.
3. Take the whole wheat flour, baking soda, chocolate chips and a pinch of salt in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
4. In a pan, heat some water and add sugar to it. Make sure all of the sugar has dissolved.
5. Now add lemon juice, vanilla extract and olive oil to the water and mix well.
6. Add the solution to the flour mix and whisk into a smooth batter.
7. Pour the batter into the muffin liners and bake the muffins at 180 degree Celsius for half an hour.
8. Check with a toothpick to see if the insides have cooked as well.
9. Remove and let it cool and serve when they come down to room temperature.
Had you ever imagined that making muffins at home was so easy and simple? Now that you know, use this recipe to prepare a delightful snack at home.