Eggless Gingerbread Cake
Eggless gingerbread cake is a yummy treat that you will love it. It is made using whole wheat flour which is rich in potassium, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, protein, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups of whole wheat flour, 2 tsp ginger paste, 2 tbsp candied ginger, ¼ cinnamon powder, ¼ nutmeg powder, ½ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ cup yogurt, ½ cup oil, ¾ cup powdered jaggery, half a cup of water.
1. In a bowl, mix the whole wheat flour, ginger paste, candied ginger, baking soda, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder and mix well.
2. Mix the yogurt and water in a bowl and whisk till it has become smooth. Add oil to this and mix well.
3. Heat half a cup of water and add the powdered jaggery to it. Mix well and pour it into the flour.
4. Fold the batter gently and pour it into a greased pan. Bake in a preheated pan at 180 degrees Celsius for 40-45 minutes.
5. Cover the top with an aluminium foil to prevent burning of the top.
6. Dust some icing sugar and place some whipped cream as garnishing. Cut into slices and serve.
So treat this delicious eggless gingerbread cake using this recipe today!