Eggless Lemon Muffin
Want to make muffins at home? Here’s a simple and quick recipe that will help you make healthy and delicious muffins in no time. This recipe uses lemons, which are rich in Vitamin C, dietary fiber, potassium, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour, ½ tsp baking powder, ½ cup sugar, ½ cup water, ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ cup lemon juice, 1 ½ tbsp. lemon zest.
1. Clean the lemons and grate the lemon zest and set aside.
2. Line your muffin pan with muffin liners. Also preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Squeeze out the lemon juice into a bowl. Add the sugar into the juice and stir well to ensure that all the sugar has dissolved.
4. Add half a cup of water and mix well.
5. Add olive oil to the solution and mix.
6. In a bowl, take the whole wheat flour and mix it with the baking powder. Add the liquid solution to this and mix well to form a smooth batter.
7. Pour the batter into the muffin liners and bake at 180 degree Celsius for about 25 minutes. Check with a toothpick to ensure the insides have cooked well.
This recipe allows you to bake a delicious dessert. So what are you waiting for? Go on and try making your own eggless lemon muffins today!