Eggless Mango Cake
Mangoes come loaded with essential nutrients and are highly beneficial for healthy development. Mangoes contain potassium, sodium, dietary fibre, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6, magnesium, etc. You can make an eggless mango cake at home easily with this recipe and deliver all the goodness of mangoes in a delicious way.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups of whole wheat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda, ½ cup chopped chilled butter, ¾ sweetened condensed milk, 2 cup mango puree, 3-4 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
1. Preheat your oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease a pan with some butter and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, take the whole wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda, mix and set aside.
4. Melt butter in a pan, remove from flame and add the condensed milk in it.
5. Whisk well to get smooth consistency. Add mango puree, sugar, vanilla essence into this and mix well.
6. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold the batter lightly.
7. Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 40-50 minutes.
8. Take out when you see that the crust has browned. Check with a knife for the insides.
9. Cool it and cut into small pieces and serve.
Your eggless mango cake is ready. You can have it with the reassurance that you will enjoy the taste of the mango cake,also getting the nutrition the body needs.