Eggless Mango Cheese Cake
The king of fruits, mango is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, dietary fibre, potassium, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. Eggless mango cheese cake is a delicious treat and rest assured that it gives all the nutrition that mangoes have to offer.
Ingredients: 14-15 Marie biscuits, 3 tbsp melted butter, ¼ tsp cinnamon powder, 2 cups of mango puree, 200 gm of cream cheese, 200 ml cream, 1 tsp vanilla essence, ¾ cup of sugar, 3 ½ tsp of agar agar powder, ¾ cup water.
1. Break the biscuits and put them into a grinder jar and powder them finely. Add the cinnamom powder and melted butter to the mixture and ensure that all ingredients have mixed well.
2. Grease a pie pan and spread the biscuit mixture on it using your fingers. Press gently and make an even layer. Place the pan in the refrigerator to help the biscuit base set.
3. In a bowl, take the cream cheese, cream, vanilla essence and sugar and whisk using a wired blender to get smooth consistency.
4. To this mixture, add half of the mango puree and mix well.
5. Dissolve the agar agar powder in some water and heat it on low flame, stirring continuously, till you get a gelatinous mixture.
6. Pour half of this gelatin into the mango puree+cream mixture and whisk well.
7. Pour this out onto the refrigerated biscuit crumb base in the pie pan.
8. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes and then take out. Layer the cake with the mango puree+gelatin mixture lavishly.
9. Cover the pie pan and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours. Remove and garnish using a few freshly chopped mango slices or mint leaves and serve.
Simple yet interesting, isn’t it? So if you are someone who loves experimenting in the kitchen, try out this recipe today!