Eggless Mango Muffins
The king of fruits mango is as nutritious as it is delicious. It is a rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, iron, calcium, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. You can easily provide all these essential nutrients to yourself by preparing this delicious sweet. Eggless mango muffins are easy to make and do not take much time.
Ingredients: 1 cup of whole wheat flour, ½ tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda, a pinch of salt, 1 large alphonso mango chopped, 2-3 cardamom pods, a pinch of nutmeg powder, 3 tbsp regular sugar, ½ cup roughly chopped butter, ½ cup sweetened milk.
1. Put the mango cubes in a blender, 3-4 tablespoons sugar, 3 cardamoms and a pinch of nutmeg powder and mix to make a smooth mango puree.
2. Grease the muffin moulds and keep aside. Preheat the oven at 180oCelsius before you start baking.
3. Melt the butter in a pan, remove from flame and add condensed milk. Whisk well to make a smooth and consistent mixture.
4. Add the mango puree and mix well.
5. To this mixture, add flour, baking soda and baking powder and a pinch of salt.
6. Fold all ingredients gently and carefully for it decides how your muffins will turn out to be.
7. Fill the batter into the muffin liners and bake in the even at 180oCelsius.
Isn’t that really easy and fun to make? Try it out today!