Eggless Orange Cake
Eggless Orange Cake is a special recipe that can be easily made. You would be needing ingredients such as orange juice and wheat flour which are an excellent source of vitamin C, Vitamin A, potassium, carbohydrates and magnesium.
Ingredients:1 cup whole wheat flour, ¼ cup plain flour, 200 gm condensed milk, 125g soft butter, 200 ml sweet orange juice, baking soda, white vinegar, orange zest and baking powder.
1. The first step is to grease and flour the cake pan. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Take a bowl to mix baking soda, flour and baking powder. Sieve twice so as to make a uniform mix.
3. Add butter and whisk the content. To this add condensed milk and mix it further.
4. Now, add orange juice along with orange zest and vinegar. Whisk it well.
5. Add few tbsp of flour and mix well. Repeat adding flour and mix it constantly.
6. Transfer the whole content to the greased pan. Tap it so that no bubbles are formed.
7. Bake it for 20-30 minutes.
It is a yummy recipe which should be tried today!