Eggless Pomegranate Mousse
Pomegranates are considered to be a reservoir of essential nutrients. They are rich in Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin B6, magnesium, dietary fibre, carbohydrate, potassium etc. Here’s an easy recipe that allows you to incorporate the goodness of pomegranates into a delicious dessert.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cup pomegranate juice, 6 tbsp. sugar, 10-12 strands of agar agar, 2 cups of milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
1. Soak the agar agar in water for 5 minutes. Later, cook it in a saucepan till the agar agar melts and you get a gelatinous mixture. Make sure you keep this mixture warm.
2. Pour the milk, add the pomegranate juice and sugar and mix well.
3. Heat the mixture on low flame for some time.
4. Pour out into serving glasses or bowls and let the mousse cool down.
5. Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Garnish with pomegranate arils and serve.
Interesting, isn’t it? So now you do not have to rely on a restaurant to treat something so delicious. Try out this recipe today and surprise with eggless pomegranate mousse for dessert!