Eggless Pumpkin Muffin
Here’s an interesting recipe that will help you make a delicious dessert that will offer all the nutritional benefits of pumpkins. Pumpkins are a rich source of potassium, dietary fiber, protein, Vitamin C and Vitamin A and so are very important for your health.
Ingredients: 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 tbsp. corn starch, ½ tsp cinnamon powder, 1 tsp ginger powder, ¾ tsp ground nutmeg, ¼ tsp. salt, ¾ tbsp. baking powder, ½ tsp. baking soda, 1 ½ cups milk, 1 tbsp. flax seed powder mixed with 3 tbsp. warm water, 1/3 cup oil, ¾ cup sugar, 1 cup pumpkin puree, ½ tsp. vanilla extract, ½ cup raisins, 2 tbsp. sunflower seeds.
1. Preheat your oven at 190oCelsius. Grease a muffin tray with muffin liners and set aside.
2. Take the milk, flaxseed solution, oil, sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract in a bowl and mix it with the flour, corn starch, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Mix everything into a smooth batter.
4. Pour the batter into the muffin liners.
5. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
So go ahead and try out this recipe today!