Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cake
Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cake is a fascinating homemade sweet dish recipe. You can surprise your toddler to see a smile on his face. Ragi flour is the prime ingredient which is healthy and offers carbohydrates, fiber, protein and fat. Apart from this, milk is also used in the recipe which is a superb source of calcium, Vitamin B-12 and potassium which is beneficial for bone development.
Ingredients: ¾ cup ragi flour, ¼ plain flour, ½ cup whole wheat flour, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, ½ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 2/3 cup sugar, 2/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup melted salt butter, 1/3 cup thick curd, ½ tsp vanilla extract.
1. You need to preheat the oven at 175C. Grease a cake pan and set it aside.
2. Mix the ingredients in flours, baking soda, cocoa and baking powder. Sieve thrice for obtaining a uniform mix. Keep it aside.
3. Now, you need to mix sugar and milk. Filter this to get rid of impurities. Add butter, curd and oil, stir it well.
4. Next step is to slowly mix the sieved dry flour to the wet content. Make sure only few table spoons at one time.
5. Once the dry mixture is settled in the wet mixture, then pour in the greased pan.
6. Bake the content at 170 C for at least 30 min. Check if it’s ready by inserting a tooth pick.
Try the recipe today and make your toddler jump in excitement.