Eggless Tutti Frutti Cookies
This eggless tutti frutti cookie recipe is not just quick and easy, but the cookies are loaded with the goodness of whole wheat flour. Whole wheat flour is a rich source of dietary fibre, potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, Vitamin B6 and carbohydrates. Here’s how you can make the cookies at home in no time.
Ingredients: 2 cups of whole wheat flour, ¾ cup of softened butter, ½ cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 4-5 tablespoon tutti frutti, milk as required, butter for greasing tray.
1. Grease a tray with some butter and set aside.
2. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla essence to butter and blend into a smooth and fluffy mixture.
3. Add the flour along with milk and mix till you get a soft dough.
4. Roll out the dough gently and sprinkle the tutti frutti on to the surface. Gently press the tutti frutti to ensure that they have embedded well.
5. Use a biscuit cutter to cut out the cookies.
6. Place them on the tray and bake at 180oC for till the cookies start becoming golden.
Your cookies are ready! Try it out today!