Eggless Vanilla Cake
Eggless vanilla cake is a delicious treat that you can make at home for all your vegetarian friends. This recipe is made using all purpose flour which is rich in carbohydrates, proteins and fibre. Here’s how you can make this delicious cake at home.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, a pinch of salt, ½ cup water, ½ cup melted butter, ¾ cup of sugar, 4 tbsp curd mixed with 1 tbsp of water, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, ½ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
1. Mix the maida, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
2. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Grease your baking tray with butter and set aside.
3. Melt some butter in a small pan and add the sugar. Mix the sugar well and then add the vinegar. You will get a frothy solution.
4. In a bowl, mix the curd with water and mix well.
5. Add the frothy butter+sugar+vinegar solution and curd to the maida mixture. Add vanilla extract.
6. Mix well to get a smooth and lump free batter. Fold the batter gently.
7. Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake it at 180 degrees Celsius for 30-35 minutes.
8. Take out the cake, check the insides using a toothpick. Set aside for about 10 minutes for cooling.
9. Cut into slices on cooling and serve.
Make this delicious dessert for your friends and give them a pleasant surprise!