Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla ice cream is not just yummy but also comes with a whole load of nutritional benefits. Vanilla ice cream contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, magnesium and potassium. And when it is home-made, the taste and health value are doubled.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups full cream, 3-4 tsp corn starch mixed with 2 tbsp of milk, 3 tsp vanilla extract, half a cup of sugar, ¾ cup of low fat cream.
1. Set your fridge to the coldest temperature.
2. Heat milk in a pan and add sugar. Keep stirring so that the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add the corn-starch paste gently into the milk and stir.
4. When the milk thickens and becomes sticky, transfer into a bowl and place it in the freezer for about an hour.
5. Remove from the fridge and whip using an electric beater.
6. In another bowl, take the low fat cream and whip so that it become light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract to this and set aside.
7. Add the beaten milk mixture to the cream and fold gently.
8. Place it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours. Remove and whisk again.
9. Tightly close the lid of the container and place it back in the freezer to set.
Homemade and healthy, this eggless vanilla ice cream scoop out and serve it.