Eggs With Ham Cheddar And Chives
Are you always in a hurry when it comes to breakfast, and alway complaints about the monotony of it. So to break it and also to treat the taste buds, you can definitely try this one at home. It is also very high in proteins, vitamins and minerals which are essential for you.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp unsalted butter, 3 eggs, 1 tbsp milk, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper, 1 cup cooked ham diced , ½ cup shredded cheddar, ½ cup fresh chives chopped.
1. Heat butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat, add ham and sauté until it turns brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally to desired done-ness for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add cheddar and chives just before the eggs are set.
5. Serve it with some tomato sauce and fresh coriander leaves.
Treat with this delicious breakfast and put some healthy streak to it.