Eggy Cauliflower Fried Rice
A vegetable that is in abundance in winters and not liked by most is Cauliflower. Although it is a rich source of Vitamins, Dieteray Fiber,Phosporous, Potassium, it is difficult to add to the meal plan. Try this Cauliflower Fried Rice that will make all fall in love with Cauliflower.
To make Eggy Cauliflower Fried Rice:
1. Take 1 medium Cauliflower, separate its florets. In a food processor grind till it resembles Rice granules.
2. Take a pan and add 2 tbsp oil. Add 3 cloves of chopped garlic and 1 chopped onion. Cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add ½ cup Peas, ½ cup Sweet Corn and 2 Carrots chopped. Cook for 6-7 minutes till Carrots are soft.
4. Add the Cauliflower, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Whisk 2 eggs and add in the pan along with 2 tbsp Soya Sauce, salt to taste and Pepper Powder.
6. Cook for 4-5 minutes until eggs are done.
7. Mix with plain White Rice and Fry for 5 more minutes. Serve.
Try it today!!!