Eggy Veggie Fingers
Here is a unique egg recipe that is just like French toast but with a healthy twist. Egg is a natural source of high-quality protein and by adding vegetables to it you can add more vitamins and minerals to your breakfast.
Ingredients: 1 cup grated vegetables (carrot, capsicum, onion, and tomato), an egg, 1 tbsp milk, salt, pepper, 2 whole wheat bread slices, butter, tomato ketchup.
1. Take vegetables (carrot, capsicum, onion, and tomato)
2. Beat an egg and add the grated vegetables.
3. Add milk, salt and pepper. Beat well.
4. Take whole wheat bread slices and cut them into finger-like shapes.
5. Dip the bread fingers in the egg mixture and cook on a hot tawa with little butter.
6. Serve with ketchup.
You are going to love these easy to eat eggy veggie fingers and will ask for more.