Energy Loaded Spanish Tortilla
Eggs are high in protein. Potatoes on the other hand are loaded with carbohydrates which gives a burst of energy. Adding Potatoes with Eggs to make Spanish Tortilla is the perfect idea for some finger licking snack.
Ingredients: 2 eggs, salt , pepper, 2 tbsp oil, 1 medium potato, 1 medium sized chopped onion, 5-6 sliced button mushrooms.
1. Beat eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add potato (thinly sliced).
3. When the potato is half cooked, add onion. Cook for some time.
4. Add 5-6 sliced button mushrooms and sauté for a minute.
5. Add salt and pepper as required.
6. Spread the onion, potato, mushroom mixture evenly on the pan and pour the beaten eggs.
7. Cover and cook on medium heat till the underside is done.
8. Flip over gently, cover and cook the other side.
Cut into fingers and serve with ketchup.