Exotic Caramelized Nuts
Give your little one a healthy munching snack. A plate full of health when combined with sugar, will magically attract your sugar plum towards it. This snack plate will be rich in vitamin B1, iron (almond), protein, fiber (cashew), and vitamin K (pistachios) and Raisin will help in curing constipation issues for your kid.
Ingredients: Ghee- 5-6tbsp, Sugar- 5 tbsp, assorted nuts- 1/2 bowl (Almond, Cashew, pistachio, raisin, makhana), Cardamom powder- ½ tbsp, Nutmeg powder (optional)- pinch
1. Take a pan and heat 2 tbsp of ghee in it.
2. Then add the assorted bowl of nuts (Almond, Cashew, pistachio, raisin, makhana) and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
3. Take out the nuts from pan and keep these fried nuts aside.
4. Now take a pan and again heat 2-3 tbsp of ghee.
5. Keep the flame low and add sugar to the ghee.
6. Keep stirring it, until sugar gets caramelized. Then add cardamom powder and nutmeg powder (optional).
7. Now add all the nuts and mix it well.
8. Turn off the flame and allow it to cool. Your caramelized nuts are ready to munch.
It serves as a great evening snack.