Fiber Rich Sweet Corn Paratha
Sweet Corn is loaded with fibre and its sweet taste appeals to most kids. There are numerous ways to make and serve sweet corn and here is a recipe for Sweet Corn Paratha that can be served as a complete meal.
Ingredients: ½ cup sweet corn, a small piece of ginger, 1 cup flour, ½ cup curds, coriander leaves, salt, turmeric powder, grated cheese, ghee.
1. Boil ½ cup Sweet Corn till tender and drain.
2. Grind boiled Sweet Corn into a fine paste along with a small piece of ginger.
3. Add the sweet corn paste to 1 cup flour, ½ cup curds, coriander leaves, salt, and turmeric powder.
4. Knead it into soft dough and keep aside for at least 15 minutes.
5. Roll out into parathas using dry flour and cook on a pre-heated tawa on both sides using ghee.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese over the paratha and serve.