Filling and Tasty Paneer Bhurji Sandwich
Paneer or Indian cottage cheese is a great addition to your diet as it is loaded with calcium and is rich in proteins. This paneer bhurji sandwich can be eaten as a snack, breakfast, or a complete meal as well.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp ghee, 1 chopped onion, ½ chopped tomato, fresh coriander, turmeric powder, salt, 100gms grated paneer, 2 brown bread slices and butter.
1. In a pan, heat ghee and sauté onion and tomato.
2. Add turmeric powder, salt, and grated paneer.
3. Mix well and add fresh coriander.
4. Take brown bread slices and butter one side lightly.
5. Spread the paneer bhurji on one slice and cover it with the other slice.
6. Place in a sandwich maker and grill it.
7. Cut into triangles and serve.
Make this simple and healthy sandwich today and serve with ketchup.