Finger Licking Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Finger Licking Chocolate Fudge Cookies recipe is the best way to give you the power of nuts and taste of cookies as well. This will surely be liked by those who don't like to eat nuts.
Ingredients: 1 cup of any flavored biscuit, 50 gm dark chocolate cubes, 50 gm almonds, 50 gm walnut, 50 gm butter, 50 ml fresh cream and 3 tbsps of honey.
1. First roast some almonds and walnuts in a pan. Once they are roasted, let them cool and then crush them coarsely in a grinder. Transfer them in a bowl.
2. Now take flavored biscuits and break them in small pieces. Now again transfer them in the grinder and crush them finely to form a powder.
3. Transfer this powder to the same bowl and mix them well with the almond and walnut powder.
4. Now take a non-stick pan and add cream and honey to it. Mix them well and add butter to this mixture. Add dark chocolate to this mixture and mix well till the chocolate melts.
5. Now add this chocolate mixture to the bowl and mix all the ingredients well. Brush little butter in an aluminum tray and then spread this mixture in this tray.
6. Let it cool down at the room temperature. Now keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours till it gets set. Now cut it in small pieces and serve.
Chocolate cookies are ready! Now it’s time to snack one!