Fish Cutlet is a superb snack item that you would happily munch. This recipe is simple and can be prepared at home. Fish fillets are needed for this dish which are a wonderful source of Vitamin B-6, carbohydrates and protein. Apart from this, egg is also used that offers Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin B-12.
Ingredients: 3-4 Fish fillets, onion ½ grated, 3 garlic cloves, ginger, 2 eggs, garam masala, chili powder, cumin powder, bread crumbs ½ cup, cilantro, oil.
1. Add water in a pan and bring it to boil. Add the fish fillets and let it cook.
2. Remove the fish from the water and cut it into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a small skillet and add ginger, garlic and onion. Saute it well.
4. Add the shredded fish along with slat, chili powder, garam masala, cilantro and cumin powder.
5. Stir the mixture well until it gets dry.
6. Let the above mixture cool down a bit. Add egg and mix it nicely using your hands.
7. Take another egg and beat it in a bowl.
8. Make small round balls out of the cutlet mixture and form patties. Dip the patties in the beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
9. Deep fry the cutlets.
Try this recipe now!