French Toast Sticks
Who doesn't like good finger food? Egg has high-quality protein, with vitamin D and B12. It also carries essential amino acid called leucine which plays a unique role in stimulating muscle protein synthesis. Milk provides calcium, this snack is loaded with carbohydrates, protein and vitamins.
2 eggs, 1/2 cup full cream milk, 1/2 tsb cinnamon powder, 2 tsb honey, a pinch of salt, 2 bread slices, 2 tsb butter
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients- Eggs, milk, cinnamon, honey and salt. Whisk properly till you get a smooth texture.
2. Take the bread, trim the edges and cut it to 1 inch pieces.
3. Heat the pan and grease it with butter.
4. Dip each bread stick in the mixture, coat it on both the sides and place in the hot pan.
5. Cook it for 3 minutes on both the sides on medium flame till it turns brown in colour.
Pour your favorite syrup on the sticks and serve this delicious snack treat.