Fruit custard is made by combining crunchy delicious fruits with yummy custard. Fruits are rich in potassium, carbohydrate, dietary fibre, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 2 ½ cups of milk, 5 tbsp. sugar, 2 tbsp. custard powder, 3 tbsp. milk, 2 cups chopped fruits of your choice.
1. Heat milk in a saucepan and take out about 3 tablespoons of it when the milk is hot enough.
2. Mix this with 2 tbsp. of sugar and make a lump free paste.
3. When the milk starts boiling, add the sugar and stir till all the sugar has dissolved.
4. Add the custard paste in the milk, part by part, till it has reduced in volume and has thickened.
5. Remove the custard and set it aside for cooling.
6. Cut fruits such as bananas, apples, strawberries etc. and keep ready in a bowl.
7. When the custard has cooled, add the fruits to it and serve.
Fruit custard is a great option for dessert as it not only delicious but also offers a lot of nutrition. So try making homemade fruit custard today!