Fruity Chicken Curry
Fruity, delicious, and healthy, this chicken curry is easy to make and so delicious that your whole family will love it. Loaded with the fruits, this chicken curry tastes great with plain rice to make it a complete meal.
Ingredients: Oil, 1 chopped onion, 1 small carrot, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 medium apple ( peeled and sliced), and 1 ripe mango (peeled and chopped), 2 chicken breasts, 100gms peas, 1 tbsp tomato puree, 150 ml coconut milk, 150 ml chicken stock, 1 tsp garam masala and salt.
1. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion and carrot cut into sticks.
2. Add a crushed garlic clove, an apple, and a ripe mango.
3. Stir for some time and add chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
4. Stir for 5 minutes and add peas, tomato puree, coconut milk, chicken stock, and garam masala.
5. Add salt and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Spoon some fruit loaded chicken curry over cooked rice and serve.
Make this curry today and taste the twist!