Paneer is an excellent source of protein, fat and calcium. This is a savory recipe which would be admired by you. Garlic is the other prime ingredient that adds carbohydrates, Vitamin B-6, iron and Vitamin C. The preparation time is also quite decent making it a popular dish.
Ingredients: 1 ¼ cup paneer, 6 large garlic cloves, 1 tbsp. vinegar, kashmiri chilis, 1 tbsp sugar, salt, ½ tbsp cumin, ½ cup chopped onions, oil.
1. The first step is to blend garlic, chilis, sugar, salt and vinegar. Add 2-3 tbsp water.
2. Take a pan and heat oil. To this add cumin.
3. Fry the onions till they turn golden. Now, pour the sauce and cook the content until it gets thick.
4. Finally, add paneer and sauté it for at least 3 minutes.
5. Add coriander leaves for garnishing.
Do not wait and try the recipe today!