Ghee Fried Rice
Rice recipes are excellent as it is nutritious and easily digestible. Ghee Fried Rice is a simple dish that would be loved by all during lunch or dinner time. Rice is high in terms of carbohydrates, Vitamin B-6, magnesium and potassium. Moreover, ghee offers sufficient amount of protein, saturated fat and dietary fiber.
Ingredients: ½ cup cooked rice, 1.5 Tbsp. ghee, cashews, 10 raisins, 1 fresh sprig curry leaves, 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped, salt, crushed pepper and 1 medium sliced onion.
1. Keep the cooked rice ready along with sliced onion and chopped garlic. Also, crush the pepper coarsely and keep it ready.
2. Take a pan and heat ghee. Add garlic and sauté it for 1-2 minutes.
3. To this add onion and fry until it grows brown.
4. Now, you have to add curry leaves and nuts. Let the nuts change to golden and then add raisins.
5. Mix the content for a minute.
6. Add pepper and later add rice. Fry the mixture for 30 seconds on high flame.
Try this recipe today to satisfy your taste buds.