Goodness Of Curd With Fruity Twist: Fruit Shreekhand
Your adorable darling's taste in food is never constant. He is always looking for something new. Curd is a good source of calcium and is also helpful in improving digestion; fruits on the other hand are rich in folic acid, potassium and dietary fibers.
Ingredients: Hung Curd-2cup, Mix Fruits -1cup(Banana, apple, ripe strawberry ,Blueberry, seedless dates(choose according to your kid), mango pulp-1/2 cup, Fine Sugar – according to taste.
1. Wash the fruits thoroughly. Cut apple, banana and strawberries into small pieces.
2. Mix the fruit pieces in a bowl and keep it aside.
3. Pour yogurt and sugar into another bowl and whisk it till the mixture becomes creamy and smooth. Now, add mango pulp into the mixture.
4. Add all the fruit pieces into this mixture and mix well.
5. Keep the above set up in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes and serve cold in a martini glass or a bowl.
Note: You can try this dish with dry fruits also. Add a pinch of saffron and cardamom powder if you use dry fruits.
Your loved one's snack is now ready to serve!