Green Coriander Dosa
Give your dosas a colourful and tasty twist by adding coriander to it. Coriander is rich in calcium, citrenol (which is an antiseptic), iron, dietary fibre, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. Green coriander dosa is easy and simple to prepare. Here’s how:
Ingredients: 1 bowl of dosa batter, handful of chopped coriander leaves, 2 green chillies chopped, 1 inch ginger, ½ tsp cumin seeds.
1. In a mixer jar, put the coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger, cumin seeds and a spoonful of dosa batter and grind it into a smooth paste.
2. Mix it with the dosa batter.
3. Heat a tawa, grease it with some oil and pour the dosa batter.
4. When the base is golden, drizzle oil on the sides and the top and flip
5. Cook till both sides are done and slightly golden.
Serve with coconut chutney or sambar. Quick and easy, isn’t it? So go ahead and try it out today!