Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Grilled cheese sandwich is delicious, filling and nutritious. It offers the goodness of cheese, which is rich in sodium, protein, Vitamin A, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 8-10 slices of brown bread, 1 tbsp. butter, 1 tbsp. cheddar cheese, 1 tbsp. crushed peppercorns, 1 tbsp. roasted cumin powder, 1 tbsp. chaat masala.
1. Grate the cheddar cheese and set aside.
2. Layer the cheddar cheese on top of the bread slices. Sprinkle the black pepper, roasted cumin powder and chaat masala and then cover with another buttered bread.
3. Spread butter on top of each sandwich.
4. Grill the sandwiches in a sandwich maker till they are crisp and golden.
5. Serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Grilled cheese sandwich is really quick and easy to make and is the ideal breakfast item when you are running out of time. So go ahead and give this recipe a try.