Grilled Chicken Strips
Instead of giving the fattening fried chicken every time, try the grilled Chicken Strips instead. They are amazingly tasty and healthy. In fact your whole family is going to love it.
To make Chicken Strips:
1. In a bowl mix together ½ cup buttermilk, salt and pepper.
2. Wash the chicken filets thoroughly and marinate in the buttermilk mix for at least 30 minutes,
3. Take 1 cup cornflakes and crush them to form crumbs.
4. Mix crushed corn flakes with 1 cup bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
5. Now coat each chicken fillet thoroughly with the crumbs.
6. Put a baking sheet on a baking tray and spray with oil.
7. Place the coated chicken fillets on the sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
These strips go great with a Mustard Honey dip. Try it today.