Grilled Corn Cream Cheese Sandwich
Grilled Corn Cream and Cheese Sandwich is a superb recipe. The presence of veggies makes this dish quite healthy and delicious. Moreover, the preparation time is quite decent which makes it a popular recipe among mothers. Cheese is a high source of Vitamin A, Calcium, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6 and Sodium. On the other hand, sweet corn makes this recipe rich in Iron, protein, dietary fiber, carbohydrates and potassium.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cup boiled sweet corn kernels, 1 Tbsp. butter, cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic, 8 bread slices, ½ cup chopped capsicum (red, yellow and green) and butter.
1. You need to first heat butter in a pan and add garlic. Heat it for few seconds.
2. Now, add sweet corn, capsicum and salt. Mix the content well for at least 2 minutes.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and allow it to cool.
4. Take a bread slice and spread the content evenly over it. Cover it with another slice layered with butter.
5. Repeat the previous step for preparing more sandwiches.
6. Serve it with tomato ketchup.
You can share the recipe among friends and family. Try it now!