Guacamole Toast Sandwich
Avocados are highly versatile when it comes to culinary demands. You can make dips or sandwiches from them easily. Here’s a simple recipe that allows you to use avocados to make a delicious sandwich. Besides being tasty, this sandwich is also nutritious as it is rich in potassium, dietary fibre, protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, magnesium, Vitamin A and calcium.
Ingredients: 1 avocado, 1 onion finely chopped, 1 green chilli finely chopped, 1 garlic clove finely chopped, ½ tsp black pepper powder, 2 tsp. olive oil, chopped coriander leaves, few drops of lemon juice, salt, 8 slices of white bread.
1. Cut the avocado and remove the pulp.
2. In a bowl, mix it with the chopped onions, green chillies, garlic, black pepper powder, olive oil, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt.
3. Preheat your oven at 180 degree Celsius.
4. Spread the guacamole on the bread slices. Place another bread slice on top and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
5. Serve the sandwich with a dip of your choice or tomato ketchup.
Quick and easy to prepare, this sandwich is sure to win your little one’s heart! Try it out today!