Healthy And Nutritious Sweet Pumpkin & Cinnamon Pancakes
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.Here is how you can make breakfast fun again. This recipe is loved by all ages! Sweet pumpkin is packed with healthy carbohydrates along with fats and fibre. It is also not heavy on your stomach. What could possibly be better than a classic combination of sweet pumpkin and cinnamon?
Ingredients: 1 cup sweet pumpkin, 1 cup maida, castor sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon powder, a pinch of baking soda and salt, milk, 2 eggs, butter
1. Chop the sweet pumpkin into cubes and boil them for 10-12 minutes on high heat. Make sure they are cooked all the way and cool them down with cold water. Mash them into a puree consistency.
2. Take a small bowl and break open the eggs into it. Blend well and add a splash of milk. Mix well.
3. In another bowl, add maida along with castor sugar as per your child’s liking, add cinnamon powder, a pinch of baking soda and salt. Mix well.
4. Pour the pumpkin puree into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well. Add in the eggs and correct the consistency adding milk or flour, depending on the thickness.
5. Heat up a pan with some butter in too. Spread the pancake batter in a uniform manner onto the pan and cook on low heat for about 3 minutes on each side, without covering them up.
Your beautiful pumpkin spice pancakes are ready to be served! This tastes really good with condensed milk!