Healthy and Tasty Dal Paratha
Dal Paratha is good way to include protein in your diet. For those who do not like to eat dal, so masking it in a paratha is a quick, easy and convenient way to add dal in your diet. This way the proteins, fibre, and minerals available in the dal become part of the meal.
Ingredients: 2 cups of whole wheat flour, 1 cup cooked toor dal, ½ tsp ajwain, ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ cup chopped coriander and salt to taste, 1 tsp oil, ghee.
1. Take whole wheat flour in a mixing bowl.
2. Make a hole in the centre and add cooked toor dal, ajwain, cumin powder, chopped coriander and salt to taste. Mix well.
3. Add oil and knead a soft dough using water if required.
4. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
5. Roll out parathas using dry flour and bake on a hot tawa using ghee.
Serve this protein rich dal paratha with curd.