Healthy Apple Carrot Muffins
Yumminess alert! If you are looking for a recipe for some wholesome muffins that have the goodness of fruits and vegetables, then try these Apple Carrot Muffins. You are totally going to love it and it will be a perfect dessert post lunch and dinner for them!
Ingredients: 75 gms self-rising flour, 75 gms whole wheat flour, 50gms sugar, 25gms milk powder, 1 ½ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp cinnamon powder, ½ tsp grated ginger, ¼ tsp salt, 2 eggs, 125ml vegetable oil, 50ml maple syrup, 50ml honey, ½ tsp vanilla essence, 1 large peeled grated apple, 75gms peeled grated carrots, and 75gms raisins.
1. Combine together self-rising flour and whole wheat flour.
2. Add sugar, milk powder, baking powder, cinnamon powder, grated ginger, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl beat together eggs, vegetable oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla essence. To this add apple, carrots, and raisins. Pour in the dry flour mixture and stir.
4. Line a muffin tray with paper cups and pour the mixture.
5. Bake for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees.
These are totally filling and would want to have quite often.